RNCOS in its latest report titled, “Global CCTV Market Forecast to 2014”, says that rising concerns for security and safety throughout the world has led to robust growth of the video surveillance market. On the back of rising concern towards providing security in both public and private sectors and protection against terrorist activities, the market for global CCTV market is projected to reach around US$ 23 Billion by the end of 2014, growing at a CAGR of around 20% since 2012. However, during the course of the study, it has been found that the analogue CCTV market is currently dominating the global CCTV market; though the scenario will change by 2014-end.
Research Analysis & Highlights
Our report, “Global CCTV Market Forecast to 2014”, spread in over 125 pages provides a detailed research and rational analysis of the current status and expected position of the CCTV industry in various countries. It facilitates future forecasts of CCTV industry in various countries including the US, UK, China, and India during 2012-2014.
Analysis of video surveillance in different industry verticals including retail industry, transportation industry, etc. has also been covered in our research report. It also highlights the CCTV technology by product type, component type, and by application.
Some of the key findings of the report are:
- The market for video surveillance in China is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of around 27% in 2012-2014.
- Video Surveillance Rides on Surging HD – Megapixel Technology.
- Buoyed by increasing use of CCTV security systems in the transportation sector, the transportation market is spending enormously on video surveillance worldwide and is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 20% till 2014.
- The future of Asian CCTV market is quite bright due to strong growth in the emerging economies, such as India and China.
- Vast number of Greenfield projects is leading the market in the Middle-Eastern region to grow at a CAGR of around 40% during 2012-2014.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM374.htm
Some of our Related Reports are:
- Indian CCTV Market Analysis (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM215.htm)
- Global CCTV Market Analysis (2008-2012) (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM134.htm)
- Biometric Market Forecast to 2014(http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM383.htm)
Check Related REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/Electronic%20Security.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals analyze the industry and its various components, with a comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the intending consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.