• This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading pharmaceutical industry executives. The opinions and forward looking statements of 247 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey.
• The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior marketing decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
• The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa and Middle East.
• The report covers data and analysis on suppliers’ media budgets, marketing and sales strategies and business practices.
• Key topics covered include phrmaceutical industry media spend activity, marketing and sales behaviors and strategies by suppliers, as well as threats and opportunities, economic outlook and business confidence.
• In the report, buyers identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats.
• The report examines current practices and provides future expectations over the next 12–24 months.
• The report provides qualitative analysis of the key industry threats and opportunities and contains full survey results. http://www.bharatbook.com/market-research-reports/healthcare-market-research-report/global-pharmaceutical-survey-2012-2013-market-trends-marketing-spend-and-sales-strategies-in-the-global-pharmaceutical-industry.html
“Global Pharmaceutical Survey 2012–2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry” is a new report by ICD Research that analyzes how Pharmaceutical industry suppliers’ media spend, marketing and sales strategies and business practices are set to change 2012–2013. This report gives you access to the media channel spending outlooks, media budgets, marketing agency selection criteria, business challenges and sales tactics of leading suppliers. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers, M&A and investment expectations. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and sizes. market research
The report features the opinions of global Pharmaceutical industry respondents related to the following:
• Revenue growth and future developments in business structure.
• Merger and acquisition activity.
• Capital expenditure and change in staff recruitment activity.
• Key regions of growth.
• Key industry threats and opportunities.
• Annual marketing budgets and change in marketing expenditure.
• Future spending outlook on media channels.
• Marketing agency selection criteria.
Reasons To Buy
Why was the report written?
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of 247 leading global pharmaceutical industry executives. The report provides data and analysis on global pharmaceutical industry suppliers’ media spend, marketing and sales strategies, and practices and business planning within the global pharmaceutical industry. This report includes key topics such as media channel spending outlooks, media budgets, marketing agency selection criteria, business challenges and sales tactics of leading suppliers within global pharmaceutical industry. The report also identifies pharmaceutical manufacturers, contract research and contract manufacturing companies’ and suppliers’ future growth, M&A and investment expectations.
Most secondary research reports are based on general industry drivers and do not understand the industry executives’ attitude and changing behaviours, creating a gap in presenting the business outlook of the industry. In an effort to bridge this gap, ICD Research created this primary-research based report by gathering the opinions of multiple stake holders in the value-chain of the global pharmaceutical industry.
For more information kindly visit :
Global Pharmaceutical Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B