Datamonitor’s Movies & Entertainment: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Movies & Entertainment industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Buy Now: Movies & Entertainment
Browse All: Consumer Goods Research Report
Datamonitor’s Construction Materials: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Construction Materials industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
• Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
• Provides textual analysis of the industry’s prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
• Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
• Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
• Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
• The global movies & entertainment market shrank by 1.1% in 2010 to reach a value of $86,820.7 million.
• In 2015, the global movies & entertainment market is forecast to have a value of $85,616 million, a decrease of 1.4% since 2010.
• Box office is the largest segment of the global movies & entertainment market, accounting for 36.4% of the market’s total value.
• Americas accounts for 41.9% of the global movies & entertainment market value.
Why you should buy this report
• Spot future trends and developments
• Inform your business decisions
• Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
• Save time carrying out entry-level research
The movies & entertainment market consists of both producers and distributors of entertainment formats, such as movies and music. The movie box office segment is valued as the revenues received by box offices from total annual admissions. The home video segment covers sales of Blu-Ray, DVDs and VHS at end-user (retail) prices including paid video downloads. The music segment is valued as the revenues accruing from the sale (at retail prices) of recorded music in any physical or digital format, but excludes revenues from live performances. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2010 annual average exchange rates.
ReportsnReports is an online library of over 75,000 market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
7557 Rambler road,
Tel: +1-888-989-8004 EXT 106